Being in my junior year the main question I receive from cousins or family friends is " Where are you going to College?" I cannot stand hearing this question because it frustrates me so much. Sure, I am excited to be going off to College but the fact that everyone wants to know at that one second where I have my heart set on going. I feel this question is unfair just because there are so many factors that could influence my decision. I would love to attend University of Illinois but I know in reality unless I score a 36 on my ACT that will not happen. Then there is the slim chance of getting a scholarship. Would I go to the college that my friends are going or would I take the money and go to a smaller school. There are so many different opportunities and chances I have, but I feel like I must evaluate them all.Sunday, February 8, 2009
College
Being in my junior year the main question I receive from cousins or family friends is " Where are you going to College?" I cannot stand hearing this question because it frustrates me so much. Sure, I am excited to be going off to College but the fact that everyone wants to know at that one second where I have my heart set on going. I feel this question is unfair just because there are so many factors that could influence my decision. I would love to attend University of Illinois but I know in reality unless I score a 36 on my ACT that will not happen. Then there is the slim chance of getting a scholarship. Would I go to the college that my friends are going or would I take the money and go to a smaller school. There are so many different opportunities and chances I have, but I feel like I must evaluate them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment